View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2009, 13:10   #224
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
What's the reason for hitting the weakest link in a block? Break their morale / activity. I am sure you will all agree that Vision is the alliance most likely to break under big incomings. This is just my view ofc, but the error was not hitting Vision, the error was only hitting them for 2 nights, and not keeping it up. Hitting either Ascendancy or Apprime would have been much easier with Vision out of the picture.
You completely missed my point heh! While you may have stood a chance at taking Vision out of the war (this is very debatable though), the overall negative effect on the block is very limited, especially when compared with the positive effects of Ascendancy and Apprime have two nights of unrestricted growth. And you're proposing to give them more nights? It's like handing the win over on a silver platter!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote