View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2009, 23:44   #208
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Were you born this stupid or did you have to study to reach this level , asc and app joined forces to work together against the already formed densc block
We were not a block at the start. We had no common goal of winning as a block, it was all about keeping Apprime from outroiding everyone. Asc obviously saw a threat that we would just keep it going once we finished Apprime up. It was obviously possible, but i think it was much more probable that the block would have dissolved once Apprime was out of the race for top alliance, and then each alliance would have pursued their own chance of ending top alliance.

Obviously things didn't go like that. But it was Asc + Apprime that first assumed the identity of a block, and forced this situation, and they are blaming us for it when in fact they are just as guilty of it. I don't see any of your alliances making any move towards changing the block vs block dynamics. I don't really mind. The goal of the block is not to bash one single alliance out of the top 3. The goal is to get ahold of the top2 and 3 rankings, and in order to get it, the most efficient way is to hit either Apprime or Asc fortresses uninterruptedly. Is it unfair using 5 alliances to hit one single galaxy? Certainly. But it's the way things are, it's a block war atm, and everything is allowed.

Regarding your insults, i guess i could just sink to that level, but i wont.