View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2006, 07:33   #36
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Six Monthly Poster Activity Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Surely with my average length of posts being about 50 times greater than anyone else
If JJ felt inclined he could probably post the average post length for everyone in the top x posters, presuming he has sql access. I suppose that would include quoted text though, which would skew things. I'm pretty sure that the top 10 posters all write fairly long posts from time to time and so their overall characters posted would probably be fairly consistent with their post rank.

I can't be bothered to work it out fully, but in horn's reputation thread recently Yahwe, Jonny and myself all posted well over 3000 words each, for instance (in one thread).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote