View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 20:21   #102
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: What happened with ct today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Venox:

I was commenting on HRH's statement, in which he was implying that CT was not well run, but alliances that make a successfully manoeuvre similar situations are. I was not saying xVx are better than CT (though they are). It would perhaps have been better to have said "So xVx > CT?".
I know thats exactly what you meant. Is my reply any less valid because you thought that I thought wrong, no, it's exactly the same either way. Let me add one word just to clarify, I'm sure you weren't incapable of doing so yourself but to avoid pedantics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
xVx practically gave up everyday running of the alliance to a foreign group of players, I wouldn't say this made them better run than CT although it definitely would have made integration better on our part.
xVx allowed themselves to be used by a foreign group of players to meet their own goals for the round, it's no shame on CT to not allow this to happen. I would definitely not say that xVx are better run than CT because their HC are more submissive (which is basically the argument here). I do however agree with Heartless about trust although I don't feel necessarily feel CT ever distrusted us as a group. The fact that we'd played the previously round in a more "asc style" system in evo where everyone had full access to everything etc probably didn't help when moving back to the more.. "structured".. type of alliance in terms of enjoyment/motivation factor.