Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 13:05   #185
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice
Re: The BNP

Haha, I've only just had chance to read your/Newt's subsequent posts.

I'm just saying that when the pressure is on, which it is (economically) - not to the degree I discussed but to an extent people will start turning to extremes. It's not even a matter of me arguing that I'm right, I'm just making an observation, If I was wrong the BNP wouldn't have two seats in Europe.

To your questions, I'm not racist but I do think our immigration system is terrible and would like to see an Australia type system introduced. Britain is overcrowded and some places are being hit by poverty. I just want to see our country flourish, and I think these fence sitting mainstream parties need to tighten up slightly.

Quote:
Honest to god I cannot believe this is what that film left you thinking when it was over
I really don't have time to discuss this, I was just picking out a relevant viewpoint that could be taken after the film. There are many more (obviously) and I've discussed and reviewed this film in explicit detail with some of my friends. I wish I had time to go into it, but I really don't if I want to pass this Maths exam tomorrow :crymeariver:

Offtopic: I'm not even massively right wing myself, for instance I'd love to see a UK implementation of the Swedish Pirate party!

I'm going to have to withdraw from the debate (for now) before I wreck my exam chances. I suppose it's probably better off since I can't really compete with your PhD/degree carrying intellects. Most forums I use are filled with teenagers whom I can whitewash with my (almost complete) college education, haha. I hope I brought something to the table anyway and wont be forever considered a complete douche

EDIT: I found it moderately humorous me and Newt are both from Lancashire.