Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 12:05   #174
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
JBG, we could throw around links to naturalistic fallacy, moralistic fallacy articles all day long and essentially get no where.
I don't know what you mean here. You used fallacious reasoning (1), I pointed it out (2). We're not "getting" anywhere because of (1). Don't do it in future?

Quote:
I'm not saying we need these things, I'm saying the reason the BNP is getting votes is because of things like this. The media, especially films can leave subconscious beliefs which will later influence our decisions, kind of like subliminal advertising.
I find it pretty scary the message you managed to get from V for Vendetta was "strong governments are awesome".

Quote:
The Nazi-Germany remark was aimed at showing how strong governments do actually work (not saying I support them) and how history repeats itself.
What on earth do you mean by "work"? Nazi Germany was a shithole that nobody sane would want to live in unless you planned on being a member of the Nazi party.

Quote:
The last line implies some kind of sarcasm as if you think I'm perhaps hypocritical?
I was just pointing it out actually, no ulterior motives!