View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2017, 01:32   #20
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about
Re: R74 quest complaint thread

So after playing nearly a full round... my opinion on where it should go from here:

1. Remove the covop tree completely. It entices people to protect themselves a lot more against covop rather than encouraging covop play. And the covop play is just an inactive farm fest as Forest pointed out, let's be honest about it.

2. Allow people to collect roids rather than get them automatically. Having quests popping out before getting roided is silly when you have so many to keep track on now.

3. Tone down slighty the number of asteroids rewards. Increase number of RP rewards instead. We had to chase RP(at least in FL) the whole round to mine our asteroids, and this is a direct effect from having too many roids around now. Even if number of roids rewards is lowered, having more RP early on will only mean more tech tree possibilities/action and less likely to have long cores start.

4. Increase number of structures to 400 instead of 300. Tot govt is now useless and even hurtful to a planet. You max out on construction way too fast.

I think those are a good point to start from for next round revamp.

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote