View Single Post
Unread 14 Oct 2017, 21:05   #7
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R74 quest complaint thread

Ok so i had a proper look through. This is what bugged me.

1) Lots of the descriptions use lower case to describe the 'thing' that will result in completing the quest, ie. wave distorter. It should be Wave Distorter - thats how its shown on the Constructions page and in the Mission section. It looks scruffy otherwise.

2) Why is attacking in the Minister of Defence section?

3) What is covop I-IX? It should be called by its name, as it is on the Research page.

4) Some of the descriptions on repetitive quests (build 10, build 20 Distorters) has the feeling of being a bit waffly, the first one or two are ok to be bigger but by quest chain 5 it should be shorter and to the point.

5) You use the phrase Complete covops I. This should really be Research [Network Defection]. Same for Build 1 wave amplifier should be Construct 1 [Wave Amplifier]. 'Perform' should be used for Scans and Covops and 'Build' should be used for ship production.

6) Why is the last Finance Centre quest for 50 when it caps at 60? Surely the last quest shoudl be 60 to complete it?!

This is the first round i have played with any new kind of quests and i must say i really like them and it has me thinking (even as a 40 round veteran) which path i want to take and which order to maximise where i get extra RP and CP and resources. So well done! Only small gripe from 24 hrs into the round is that i feel miles ahead of where i normally am and it was hard to keep constructions under control with Tot government with all the CP rewards rushing in. It may be a good thing for newer players though as the game has felt like its moving quicker.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote