View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 15:18   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The big ole Civ 4 thread

Civ 3 didn't grip me as much as Civ 2 (or Alpha Centauri) but I still enjoyed it. So I'll be downloading this when it hits Usenet today/tomorrow, and then buying it when I have the money (I have bought copies of Civ 1, Civ 2 & Civ 3 as well as two copies of Alpha Centauri (plus the expansion pack).

I share the concerns around unnecessary flashiness of some of the graphics, but games like this need their UI to be as slick as humanly possible (even the smallest of flaws becomes incredibly annoying when you have to do it several thousand times).

Plus the modability (some of it based on Python?) sounds sexy.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote