View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2007, 23:52   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [job]graduate recruitment[rant]

Mwuhahahaha.

I don't know why I put that, thought I would.

So I finished university erm in June. Didn't know what to do, got a job on minimum wage for 6 months, partied like I was in my first year, took naps at work, played cricket, watched youtube, had wanks in the toilets. Basically I lived life.

Then in february I decided to do a course in Journalism.

Every other Friday I work at a paper (just experience) I have worked at the Birmingham Mail, Lichfield Mercury, Sutton Coldfield Observer and been the tea boy at BRMB (local radio station). It's all just work experience and mainly typing up menial shit and answering the phone. I don't mind though. As that's the area I want to go into.

Every Saturday I am at a football match, in the pressbox. This Saturday I am at Villa Park, Sunday I am at the Hawthorns.

I'm not boasting, the work load is heavy. Shorthand is a new language, it's only been 10 weeks since I started but in that time I have taken three exams, and written numerous articles.

But come the end of my course if I don't have a job I will be stuck. Very stuck.

My course finishes circa June/July time.

I have managed to secure a job, with a good wage (very good wage imo) and decent prospects for when I finish my course. Sure I will start the job if I don't have a job in the media, but it isn't the job I want.

I want to work as a journalist. I enjoy it. It's challenging, the pay may be crap, but by eck are the perks good.

This Friday I have an interview at Vogue, it should be fun!