View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 14:20   #45
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We haven't had a book thread in a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I also bought two books today after reading a thread on SA about alt-history.
Weapons of Choice
Designated Targets
Both of these are part of a series named "Axis of Evil". It's actually quite hard to find quality alt-history that's not about the American Civil War, so hopefully these will be a good read.
I finished these books a couple of days ago. They were a superb read, especially on the technological and historical sides. The second book is a very good sequal to the first, so I'll be looking forward to the third in the trilogy.