View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2006, 10:31   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We haven't had a book thread in a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I havent read a decent book in ages.

There really isnt anything out that captures my interest. I've been reading some fantasy lately, obviously done all of the Waste of Time books. Done practically everything by Fiest (is it just me or do they get shitter and shitter as he gets older?) and recently finished the fourth book in the series of A Song of Ice and Fire, which is the best fantasy series I've read.

But now I'm at a loss as to what to read :<
If you like that sort of fantasy you should try steven erikson's malazan book of the fallen series.

PS Military, political, social, general, continent-spanning, specific, modern, ancient, renaissance, medieval, pre-history or industrial revolution enby?