View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 17:53   #64
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: r25 Stats: Your Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
I just feel that if you're going to take some of Cath's EMP ships away and replace them with Killships, you should take some of Xan's cloaked ships away. Gief them an uncloaked BS or something. Atm ter/xan are the only races that are solid... so if you want to make Cath go down the Zik route (which understandably has killships also), then do it to Xan too.
Overall, ter/xan/zik/etd seem pretty balanced (with ter/etd the stronger of the two). Removing some cloaked ships would add nothing and would fix nothing that I can see.

Whereas I believe cath are currently broken, and I think this is because of EMP's dynamics. So some restructuring is needed.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote