View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2008, 01:59   #24
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Britain's Got Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I want to reply to your post in the form of song, but I can't think of what song I'd like. I thought about In Limbo by Radiohead because of the sea reference, but it's basically an instrumental because of its somewhat plaintive lyrics, in the sense that I don't acknowledge lyrics I dislike.
Seemann: Rammstein?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote