View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 13:03   #21
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Britain's Got Talent

I will personally see that his hopes and dreams are dashed and that he realises the futility of popularity contests (because he'll never win one), and once he's an emotional wreck plagued by thoughts about his worth relative to all those other contestants who are mocked by uppity shits like me I will introduce him to the human condition of futility and oscillations of apathy and despair, and then we'll discuss subjects that I deem worthwhile like real men, in the loving womb of hatred and panic. I take it he's got a forum account.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote