Thread: Goodbye GD!
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 20:28   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Goodbye GD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
I think you've just explained why I did what I did. Anyway, you're a global mod or something aren't you? delete my account!
Can't. I'd love to resurrect your thread though - I'll even moderate it a bit to get rid of the spazzing and you can debate the BNP some more.

And in fairness while some of Yahwe's posts have been out of line in the past (and I've deliberately not moderated GD because JBG was there to moderate and he was accepted as the mod) this one was pretty much within the rules:

Quote:
yes ...

well you see this here is another of your problems. You don't know any history (as we have established) and yet you still believe that you know what it was like in the past.

This whole thing could've been a lot less painful if instead of constantly spouting your idiotic views and asking us to explain why they are wrong and idiotic one by one, you had just asked for a reading list!
In fairness your knowledge of history was pretty much being demolished in the thread, and he was simply pointing out that we had no reason in trusting your assertion given your pretty disastrous track record. While I won't comment on the quality of the post (there is the rep function for that!) it was fair game and not really a baseless troll.

Last edited by lokken; 11 Jun 2009 at 20:33.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote