View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2008, 13:40   #17
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Summary of currently suggested improvements for round 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Everyone will be able to hit everything including xan, because players without access to unit scans won't exist, and unit scans show cloaked ships.
I don't think I was clear enough...

Kargool & others seem opposed to cloaked ships appearing on unit scans. My replies stated what it would mean IF CLOAKED SHIPS ___DO NOT___ APPEAR ON UNIT SCANS IN THE NEW SYSTEM.

ie. everyone has unit scans, but cloaked ships do not appear on them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
New system WHILST MAINTAINING CLOAKING:
- players who don't have access to scans can hit anything that's not xan
- players who're in an alliance now get 60 extra ticks of hitting xands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I said that with everyone having access to scans, IF YOU DON'T CHANGE CURRENT CLOAK system, that xans would gain a major advantage they don't currently have.

This major advantage is not justifiable IMO, and this is why CLOAKED SHIPS ___SHOULD___ APPEAR ON UNIT SCANS UNDER THE NEW SYSTEM. My first reply also qualifies why this is, relatively speaking, not a huge loss for xands.

*relative to other races
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote