View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2013, 21:47   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: round so far in the eye of a member of rock hc

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
w

as far for the ultores alliance we decided to join them as it sucks seing 5 even 6 alliance bloquing vs them daily so we decided to help them along innuendo

to be fair we never intended to war newdawn and truth be said they even helped us at some points but for balancing the bloques and making this round even more exiting till the last ticks we joined ultores as if we teamed with newdawn and other they woulda have won the round by far
I was going to stay off of this forum for the best part but there were so many inaccuracies in this post it was scary, so here goes....

You didn't decide to join the ult block, because there was no such block and to suggest otherwise is just going to make you look silly.

It was ND v Ult for the most part, ct/spore for instance made it clear they were not in it to kingmake anyone, but to keep the round open (something I feel we achieved I guess). So there was some targetting of ult but most days we did our own thing.
On the days there was no targetting of Ult, ct got payback on Inn who had been roiding them. Spore were aware that rock and co were hitting ct back, for Inn, but didn't want to break a nap by backing up ct. However, when Inn decided to end the nap without discussions with Spore, that freed up spore to hit inn.
This came to a natural end, spore were just gal raiding.

Then, Ult/Rock/Inn started hitting ND, so again CT/Spore joined in to keep it fair. I believe HR also joined on some nights, not sure which ones.

So, at the most, there were 4 alliances hitting Ult in retal for Ult/rock/inn hitting ND. It is frankly lame.

Rock have made it quite clear to me they intend to back up Ult till round end, leaving spore no option but to stay with ND to keep it even.

So now, we have:

Ult/Inn/Rock(Fang) v ND/CT/Spore/HR

Fang are 'gal raiding' but always seem to hit ND's friends.

Vikings/xvx/faceless are gal raiding, refusing to join either block. They have played a good round, hitting who they want with no-one able to hit them back for fear of them joining the 'other block'.

And as for me, well I spend most nights reading the prediction thread and giggling to myself about how hostile people were about my predictions, telling me how stupid I am and how I am so wrong, whilst looking at kia ranks that show I am pretty much correct

I need a life tbh
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote