View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2015, 12:24   #562
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
I didnt say your focus wasnt anti fr, I said that FR is superior to CR/BS. So you failed to pick the right fleetstrat.
This was decided by the memberbase wanting to do something different from the rest of the uni. Wrong decision yes but it is wrong to blame the HC for it.

Quote:
Then how many members do you think are leaving so far, how many of them are loyal to P3nguins yet, is it not pure stupidity to assume it was all androme. A planet thats inactive and didnt care at all if you found out or not.
I am not yet aware of anyone else leaving; a few have been kicked for activity or crashing through our usual prop systems.

Quote:
You had a member meeting saying "we won last round with XP, we can do the same thing this round". What is that if not underestimating the round. You could just all be terrible at reading the game though.
I think your source has misinformed you. The member meeting did no such thing (I am assuming I am talking about the same one as we have only had one member meeting!). Instead it stated that we were clearly going to lose playing the way we are and that our only chance, even if a slim one, would be for the half of the memberbase that went cr to change to co and attempt to get some xp. The meeting did not rate the chances of this strategy highly just higher than no change at all.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote