View Single Post
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 13:59   #21
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: First and Last Film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Yeah... a few people have the idea.

Some are just naming their favourite film though

I like Sarina's logic of "oh I wasn't missing out on anything anyway".

I still can't think of one - I was thinking Green Mile too, but I thought it was just because I'd seen it. The idea of them dying soon and then seeing that death isn't so bad is a good one.

Hmmm
pfft. actually SUPPLYING reasoning. fine.

although they aren't my favourite films, my two selections (Apocalypse Now and Annie Hall) are both examples of intensely moving and deep films.

I've got two because people would have different tastes but it's unlikely anyone would dislike both films.

edit: so i'd make them see whichever they'd appreciate more, not both. sorry for any confusion.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote