View Single Post
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 01:12   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
First and Last Film

I finished reading The Green Mile a couple of days ago. I haven't seen the film for a while, so I watched it this evening.

In the film (something that doesn't happen in the book) the prison warden asks the prisoner (who is to die in the next day or so from execution) if he could do anything for him. The prisoner says "I've never seen a flick film".

So the warden gets a film out (this is based in the 1935 by the way, so his choice was somewhat limited I'd expect) and allows the prisoner to see it. It'd have been his first film and also his last.

So if you had to choose ONE film for someone to watch, to experience the cinematic experience - also as their first and last film - which would you?

I suppose you could go with the "classic" famous films. But a lot of them get better the more you watch them (things such as the Godfather Trilogy). I'd be looking for something that would show this person how realistic film could be, I guess.

Maybe I wouldn't even go with a "real" film - I might go with an animated one like The Incredibles or something.

I don't know - I'm curious to see what you guys would choose though.