View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2009, 18:07   #44
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: Worst ever political PA decisions!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie View Post
Ascendancy at its best is when the odds are down, thats the real difference between Ascendancy and any other alliance, they are like family, they might beat each other up some but when the chips are down they come together and rally.
You mean when the chips are down, JBG (and to a much lesser extent, a few people like Golan) go nuts to win. Much better to just glorify JBG & Golan instead of the asc-model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
We were going to call it something else.
Will it still be asc-like? Seems odd that the asc-core will leave asc to form an asc-copy instead of just kicking out people. Unless the asc-core is divided on this? Will Ascendancy (ie the current one, not your 'new alliance') still play?

I'm kinda wondering if you're lying/joking since there's no thread or anything about the demise of ascendancy But wishmaster isn't around to enlighten me and I'm too stupid to tell.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote