View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2009, 20:01   #25
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worst ever political PA decisions!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Also I'd say we recruited a higher number of first time ascendancy members last round and quite possibly in r28.
but last round had you? (Ive got no idea, im not Asc.. just commenting on looking from the outside but..) If you constantly mass recruit, you're not going to be able to push things on them that they'll remember, as it takes alot of pushing to get someone to stop thinking of themselves but rather for the alliance and only the alliance.
It became apparent as soon as this round started, that Asc was no longer the 'elite' group it used to be, but was a watered-down version of its former self. Although, that could of just been due to you (JBG) not doing the work anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
Maybe I somehow misunderstood, but are you trying to say that Asc and xVx are winning the round together? And that the combined forces of Asc and xVx will claim a shared victory?
No, im saying that Asc and xVx are allied.. so its impossible for Asc to 'Defeat' xVx.

Its like saying America defeated Britain in World War 2 as they came out of it as the #1 superpower.. Its just lol.

The BG's got defeated, xVx did not.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 5 Jun 2009 at 20:29.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote