View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2009, 22:39   #10
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough
Re: Worst ever political PA decisions!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post

I was thinking that the xvx decision a few weeks back must rank amongst the worst ever in PA history.

What do you think?
oooh you havent talked to any xvx hc/officer clearleh, apprently xvx didnt want to win a round (rofl), asc beating them is all part of the plan (yeah i read that in the joker's voice too). if you believe that then you may also be interested to hear rabbits are the handmaidens of the fairy queen and the stars are god's daisy chain.

how on earth asc can point the finger at the BGs for not creating tags capable of winning and not fall about laughing at xvx for throwing away a certain win by napping a beaten ally i will never know. (no iam not interested in the inevitable flame from some asc guy about blah blah EC blah blah something else whatever, its as easy to see coming as a britney breakdown)

btw despite a rumoured emofest in asc, i heard nothing about the following:

THE UTTER STUPIDITY of BPING ISILDURX (7:3:2) has been decided to leave the alliance. This is an automated mail to ensure you are aware of their departure. They provided the following reason:
I am leaving because this alliance is a disgrace to what it was and rather than take responsibility and be involved in resolving the problems that have cropped up I'd rather leave you all to fester in your own incompetence.

real/fake/the story behind it?

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote