View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 11:54   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Novatech Returns - HELP!

Right just got 'off chat' with the guy in Tech support.

I asked if this was possible (buy a new kit, swap pumps and send new kit back) and he said 'er no'

I then pushed a bit more and told him the truth (that i need the pc for work) and he said 'ill talk to my supervisor'

He came back and said 'we just need the pump' and 'thats the only way i can see you being able to send it back'

I then pressed harder and told him that i was originally a scan customer but had used novatech because i had been told about their excellent customer service should anything go wrong. That i needed the pc for an upcoming project (all true) and that the pump sits in the packaging isolated from the rest and would be very simple to just take out and replace without even touching the rest of the stuff..

he talked to his supervisor again and they okd it.

So now i have another watercooling kit on order and i also ordered a Thermaltake Media Lab in black (omg you can power on the pc with a remote!) which should be arriving tomorrow.

I am praying to both Jesus, Allah and Buddah (and maybe Vishnu too) that the new kits pump works because otherwise ill be in the same position I am today but with two (lollerskates) faulty kits and a PC that doesnt work.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote