View Single Post
Unread 19 Jun 2009, 17:57   #3
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting people from PA

I'm UK (close to london)

I've met Kiasthor (Finland) whilst he was in London, Exode the same (Netherlands), had a complete gal meet at a members house near Nottingham, Epcylon came over from Norway for that, the galaxy had incomming and the one guy who wasnt there sms'd us whist we were all sat in mcdonalds and we had to rush back to cross defend.
I've been over to Norway and met/stayed with Epcylon again and Chaos.
Sirad (canadian) camped on my sofa for 2 nights traveling back to canada from a trip round Europe, spent a few hours in a pub in Covent Garden with A2 and him.
Had an alliance meet in Amsterdam, where many dutch and a German player came down to meet up.
I've been over to Budapest where i stayed on the sofa of Stoner.
Stayed with Kattepis when over in holland.

Every time its been really good fun, no special trips just sitting in or outside pubs chatting and shooting the breeze.

oops i forgot the rock meet, weekend camping in a field, players from Holland, UK, Norway and Ireland...

Intend to go back to Norway to meet a couple of others and probably drop in on Epcylon again, My attack buddy for the last 5 rounds is in Portugal, would be nice to go there and meet up for a drink maybe.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL

Last edited by Mistwraith; 19 Jun 2009 at 18:04.
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote