Thread: AD mods
View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 14:27   #44
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: AD mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
In all seriousness, I would like modding to be more public than it is now. I for one would never notice if my posts get deleted, let alone posts of others, simply because I do not usually read back old posts. This should both increase people's awareness of what is ok and what isn't and will alleviate much of the concerns about bias in the community. I have no idea how to though.
You could copy the text into a locked thread if you wanted to, but thats not a very elegant solution for it :S
Cant remember if there's a vbulletin option to mirror deleted posts to a specified place