Thread: Coconuts
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 02:28   #3
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Coconuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
With a growing muslim population in the UK, should we have courts that practice Sharia law? Should we begin redoing road signs to read in Urdu as well as English?
I'm not sure if these are rhetorical questions or not so if forgive me for answering them if they are, but sharia law of sorts is 'allowed' in britain. Its a system of arbitration more than anything, and it doesn't supersede criminal law. Road signs aren't put up in an effort to advocate any form of nationalism and i'd be slightly worried about my safety on the roads if they were. If signs are needed in polish then so be it. They'll always put up english ones as well.