View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 10:05   #588
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I'm not trying to make excuses for CT finishing 2nd, nor am i trying to say anyone should be blamed. All ive said is that it isnt an achievement that CT's finished 2nd as they havent been tested and have sat on the fence. By sat on the fence, i dont mean 'fenced' with every alliance.. rather they just stayed out of every war and didnt take sides.. resulting in little/no hostiles as everyone else was busy.
No one involved us or provoked us to do anything. Whilst this great "war" was erupting that you speak of CT only just had about 60 members, who we were completely unsure of. Infact i had pms myself from ND asking if we wanted to jump on to the killing bandwagon but i declined (dunno about other hc) as it was a rebuild. Infact, let me take you back 500 ticks =p

[17:40] <ReligFree> munkee you around?
[17:40] <munkee> yes
[17:41] <ReligFree> wondering if CT wanted to joint he party on Denial? Few easy roids on offer tbh on there big gals
[17:42] <munkee> not atm, we are waiting to see what they do again. Last night they hit a few of our top planets allegedly to cover some of the gal while they hit Aud
[17:42] <munkee> but seemed a bit 50/50 whether thats what they were doing
[17:42] <munkee> if it happens again tho
[17:42] <munkee> i expect we'll be there

Nothing else happened................ but if someone can re-leak the logs that denial had from our group chans again (which they only actually aquired literally 200-300 ticks later than those discussions happened) You will see we did hit a few heavy den gals simply out of principle of keeping their roids stuck at 32k (iirc). It didn't really make any of us hard downstairs so we stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
That is sort of the way i think of it anyway but not against CT. I dont class it as the 'success' of CT but i also dont class CT's 2nd place as the failure of any other alliance.. mainly its just due to the way the wars played out between everyone else, thus you being gifted 2nd place.
Last i checked, the war didnt continue for 900 ticks of this round? You make it sound as if no one had anything other to do than target eachother in to mass destruction whilst ct moved up the ranks. There were plenty of oppertunities, plenty of nights off had, plenty of times that ct were apparently "taking the piss" with our gal raiding (hello rock) and nothing was done in the form of retalliation other than 2 nights possibly?

Dont hate us because we dont crumble after 1 night of any inc that resembled any previous round for us. R29 has been a class act re-run of r27 except denial pissed off a few too many people back then and it didnt wash this round with anyone.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote