View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2009, 21:09   #22
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: in-game levels of difficulty/expertise

First of all, I do like the idea of setting yourself as a new player. Which will give you extra protection.
- longer protection period?
- a notice to other players they are attacking a new player
- lower cap from them?
- higher salvage

I also dont mind simplyfying the game when u choose the new play. And as someone spoke about PIA, why dont we self run secondary game with a vintage taste of old PA code. Why handover the players to different game, if quite many still fancies the old one.

Originally Posted by Ave View Post
1. Make suffle at tick 72/100, suffle planets to each closed clusters depending their curent score. This way there will be no noob roiding and should allow fair fights between the planets on your range. Repeat the suffle after x period of time, I guess rather on small tick period of time, incase someone is unlucky where he ends. Alliances would still protect eachothers and try to get as many of their men to first level as possible. But would still allow depending on friends and old contacts, if u end up alone on a cluster/level. There could be plenty of interesting statistics added (most suffles stick on first level and so on...)

Quote:
Yeah, let's divide up an already nearly too small universe in many even smaller ones! Good idea!
- Hell yeah if it gives more challence, saves the bottom half from beeing constantly roided by chickens and if it allows you to work out all your expertise to success.

Out of topic: Give salvage to attackers too, so u dont have to worry so much about crashing/checking your landings -> people dare to send attacks regardless your next day programm -> which adds action -> which makes it more fun and ends no ones game for forgetting to check landing, or somply not beeing able to.

WHERE IS THE ATTACKERS SALVAGE FOR FU*K SAKE!!!!!