View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 19:48   #77
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Jesus rejected for Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
God still amazes me. I was playing PA last night and I wanted to covert op a planet attacking my galaxy and God said not to do it. I thought why not and did it. The covert op failed. Why would he even bother to assist me with a war game? Not sure on that one but I need to learn to listen to him cause he is right every time.
At first I thought you were a bit of a cock to be frank, but now, after reading that, you're my favourite. internet. person. ever. I don't know what your planetarion name is, but I suggest: The Almightly Power of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote