View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 13:41   #505
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
It is not relevant, I used it as an example, nothing more. It's you who started to look for things I didn't say or claim. Does my job revoke the arguement that Zindane's opinion is irelevant? Nope.

What it does show is that I do care about other pple's opinion, something I stated and something you claimed I don't. For that and only that was the example used, nothing else.

You have, however, claimed that Zidane's opinion is not relevant first because you are not Zidane, and later you specified further and added that it's because he's not posting here. Yet, you've earlier come to the conclusion that Cruijff's opinion is relevant, even though he's not posting on this thread (as far as I know). There is a conflict here.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote