View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 13:37   #502
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
No, your assumption about you thinking I feel better then others. You said that's what you assumed. So yeah, you did assume and admitted that (by typing it) and I tell you it's wrong. Hence establishing that you are incorrect.

End of discussion really.
Strawman argument.

You're still to actually address in a coherent manner why Johan Cruijff's opinion is relevant on this thread but Zidenine Zidane's isn't. And I suspect, since this is the whole foundation of your current establishemt, that you won't even comment on it - hence the end of discussion really.

To further emphasize on your cherry picking of those opinions to be relevant that support your argument and neglecting of the others that don't. See Cruijff above and below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I'm not Zidane, I don't care what his opinion on this is.

Zidane is not part of this discussion, nor did he express his opinion on this matter here. Hence I don't care about some imaginary opinion which doesn't even exist as he didn't participate here.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote