View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 08:10   #1038
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
Neither booji, nor Assassin, from what I've seen, have been able to validate any discussions with CT.
As a CT HC who BP'd with a p3ng HC in a galaxy full of CT/peng DCs, there were the logical talks in galaxy chan whenever Spore hit our galaxy. However since we have Doza as the political man, our talks never really went past "Well, I'd like to do ...." and "Hey we should get some roids back soon"

(edit: or whenever anyone hit us, I should add - I'm sure the same happens in your galaxy too however)

There were a buttload of false rumours (more than a few originating from BF at that time) that we were organizing everyone vs, well, everyone? I've heard most alliances named as victim or fellow culprit. I of course don't know what is said to everyone individually, but I feel that most if not all of these rumours were utter bullshit. I didn't decide politics but when I talked with people I tried to be clear that at that time we were trying to be neutralish for now and just hitting whoever hit us the most.

Of course there was a night after Spore had hit a few CT/p3ng forts that we and p3ng both decided to hit Spore, but that seems only logical to me. We didn't split a large Spore galaxy or anything, even piggied each other a few times during galraids which we were doing at the time - so no, we weren't attacking together. We were just both being attacked by the same alliance in gal raids (fair enough), so we responded naturally.

Speaking generally here, its PA - people hit each other, sometimes go to war. Dunno why that always makes a select group of people so emotional that they feel personally attacked. Don't seem to understand we just want roids, don't care about you personally. I got mates who roid me, and I roid them. Doesn't mean they are suddenly no longer my friends and we hate each other. I mean, it's the game yeah? Get over it.