View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 17:50   #33
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: MacIntyres Toughest Towns

Quote:
Dad, 51, stabbed in rush hour - Sep 16 2005

A middle-aged man was stabbed near a busy road at the height of rush hour last night.

Shocked shop workers in City Road, Cardiff, described how they saw the 51-year-old lying on the pavement outside City Balti restaurant, covered with blood, after being stabbed in the leg.

He also suffered a fractured skull, a broken jaw in addition to the puncture wound in his leg.

Witnesses, including the victim's son, heard the man, from the Cardiff area, call a friend on his mobile to say: 'I've been hurt.'

Police believe the disturbance began at a house in Keppoch Street, Roath, just after 5.10pm yesterday. It spilled out onto the pavement before continuing into City Road.

The area outside the restaurant, and neighbouring store Pirmahal Fashion, was sealed off by police.

Dale Jones, 23, a kitchen worker at Papa John's takeaway, said: 'I walked past and saw a guy on the floor, covered in blood, telling someone he had been hurt.

'He had quite a lot of blood over his body but was conscious.'

A worker at City Balti said: 'He was outside, and I saw everything. It looked really bad.'

One officer stood guard outside a property in Keppoch Street, sealed with police tape. Glass in the front door and a downstairs window had been smashed.

Two men were arrested last night and remain in police custody today. A hammer and a metal crutch were recovered from the scene.

A 63-year-old woman who lives on the street said: 'It's shocking. I've never seen so many police cars in all my life.

'But I think something like this was waiting to happen down here.'

Inspector Ian Huntley of South Wales Police said: 'A man was stabbed in the leg and taken to hospital. 'His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.'
5 minutes away from my house. My two best friends were in the shop next door when it happened. Cardiff, how I love thee!

(Ian Huntley).