View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 04:21   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: MacIntyres Toughest Towns

This one time after i left a club pissed i got some chips and was eating them when two guys got into a fight with another guy.

Being ****ed i obviously did the only sensible thing i could ...

I found a nearby bench and sat down on it and watched as the two guys punched/overpowered the other guy to the ground and then "penalty kicked" his face.

Eventually a policeman came and when he tried to rouse the unconcious guy the unconcious guy started swinging wildly at him having not a ****ing clue who the copper was or where he was or owt.

Ahhhhhh the memories.