View Single Post
Unread 31 Dec 2007, 04:31   #204
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: a political summary of r24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAlan
My point still stands, and no reason for the abuse nor the blasphemy here kthxbye
I must confess I didn't even bother reading your post, guessed what was in it - I have now though. How does your point stand?

I say people dislike mz, he points out the neg-rep feature (as in - "if people don't like me, neg-rep me. Oh, how come I have so many green blobs?"). I call him a retard for making that argument. You join in, I call you a retard. You continue to be retarded. Ok?

Also, despite me thinking you're making dire posts at the moment, and its mutual, are we neg-repping ourselves? no! Why not? To get more green blobs I know all I have to do is go "asc are shit" then wait for the standard neg rep, then point out I got a neg rep, then asc will pos rep me. Admittedly its fun, but does get dull if you do it more than twice a year.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote