View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2009, 17:33   #238
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
However, and I'll say it for the third time, the process of stopping targetting of your main enemies to concentrate on a minor side objective meant that you lost what should have been your main objective.
Lets just agree to disagree on this one. I will also say this for the nth-time: Hitting vision for 4-5 nights although letting Asc and App gain roids and value would have still put us in a better position than not hitting Vision, keeping either Asc or App in check, and let Vision keep on hitting us and participating in FCs, Vision were not a "minor" annoyance, they were and still are a big one.
We could probably argue endlessly about who is right, but we will never know, because we switched targets too early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
The minor goals that you've set yourselves now (influencing 2nd/3rd) are by no means in your control yet and to your enemy your actions are now simply a minor annoyance.
Another point where we can just agree to disagree. Actually the only thing that we have control over (or should have control over) is which alliance finishes 2nd and 3rd, and our goal should be to position two SCEND alliances in those spots. You can call them minor goals if you want, i don't think we consider them to be minor. Our worst enemy at the moment to be honest, is ourselves, crashing value every night in totally unnecessary fashion.