View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2009, 12:51   #222
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 34 officially over

I never remember Ascendancy being asked for help. Like with most people 'in the know', there were some friendly conversations and the actions made by the various 'other alliances'. Left little option then to cooperate. Also the fact that you work together with the only other competent alliance (maybe even a bit more competent than us this round if I may lick their anal region a bit) is not a bad given.

After all this, it only seemed VisioN were not interested in massive block wars (with p3nguins really just idling and being on the xVx level) yet they still had impressive Fi/Co fleets and an HC which wanted to build a core (much like subh) but had a steady plan to do so. Personally, I do not know who agrees with me, I think it is good for the game that it happens and thus working with them and trying to help them work their game up is only good.