View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2009, 23:27   #205
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
If you are referring to me, let me clear this up right now. I don't give a fk whether Asc or App split or not. In fact i am already convinced Asc and app view themselves as a block, whereas SCEND never started as a block, it was just the usual gangbang of the most dangerous alliance.
On the other hand, it does amuse me that some Apprime members want to make it look as if Apprime and Asc were the best friends now, ignoring the fact that the have always been rivals. So plz, cut the crap. You are working together, yes. You have respect for each other, sure. But don't come in here telling you would drop members from tag so that Asc gets the win.
So if you think i am posting here to get Apprime and Asc to split, you are dead wrong. I was just making fun of Apprime's "we're Asc best friends now" bullshit. I don't see Asc saying they would give Apprime the win if they could. At least they are not that retarded.

Even if somehow Asc and Apprime did split. What would be gained? The top alliance rank is not in SCENDs control. The only realistic goals and thus worth pursuing is bringing either Asc or Apprime down to 3rd or 4th ranking, and dominate the top 10 planet rank. Getting the upper hand on the top 10 galaxy ranks is a goal worth chasing, but less likely.

So really, if Asc or Apprime splits or not, we as a "block" should not care. Asc and Apprime have made this a block war, and we should plan our goals accordingly as a block. Funnily enough, i never considered SCEND a block up until 2 nights ago, and i must say many people i know in subh have found new motivation to keep fighting now that there are new goals worth fighting for. So thanks!
The waves of incompetence coming off my computer screen when reading this nearly ripped my skin off my face, but I felt it best to respond.

To cut to the chase, your post is pretty much an admission of defeat. Good, you deserve to lose. Take your ball and go home. I may or may not have said previously (I genuinely don't remember) but of course Apprime and Ascendancy are going to play best budz - they probably want to go hell for leather against one another and certainly want to win. However while they can't beat the other as the result is that they both get catastrophically owned, the only option they have is to stick together and hope for the best if SCEND don't want to play ball as you claim.

Ultimately you are doing something for no benefit whatsoever. If you think that Apprime or Ascendancy are going to believe for a second that your motivation isn't going to sap as time goes on then you're a bit foolish. Both alliances have motivation to hang on in there and win - you just have a random objective that doesn't really show you up to be worth of anything of consequence.