View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2009, 22:07   #201
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
This is truly cringe-worthy stuff. If I was on your side and actually had any intention of splitting apprime and ascendancy the last thing I would be doing is posting about it on AD, forcing everyone on either side to deny it. You're not weakening the bond with this retarded shit, you're actually strengthening it for god's sake. You've probably talked enough shit at this stage to ensure it sticks together for the last two weeks regardless so congratulations on at least accomplishing something
If you are referring to me, let me clear this up right now. I don't give a fk whether Asc or App split or not. In fact i am already convinced Asc and app view themselves as a block, whereas SCEND never started as a block, it was just the usual gangbang of the most dangerous alliance.
On the other hand, it does amuse me that some Apprime members want to make it look as if Apprime and Asc were the best friends now, ignoring the fact that the have always been rivals. So plz, cut the crap. You are working together, yes. You have respect for each other, sure. But don't come in here telling you would drop members from tag so that Asc gets the win.
So if you think i am posting here to get Apprime and Asc to split, you are dead wrong. I was just making fun of Apprime's "we're Asc best friends now" bullshit. I don't see Asc saying they would give Apprime the win if they could. At least they are not that retarded.

Even if somehow Asc and Apprime did split. What would be gained? The top alliance rank is not in SCENDs control. The only realistic goals and thus worth pursuing is bringing either Asc or Apprime down to 3rd or 4th ranking, and dominate the top 10 planet rank. Getting the upper hand on the top 10 galaxy ranks is a goal worth chasing, but less likely.

So really, if Asc or Apprime splits or not, we as a "block" should not care. Asc and Apprime have made this a block war, and we should plan our goals accordingly as a block. Funnily enough, i never considered SCEND a block up until 2 nights ago, and i must say many people i know in subh have found new motivation to keep fighting now that there are new goals worth fighting for. So thanks!