View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 21:20   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
[random us-bashing]katarina...

Well, there is yet another hurricane, but what I find far more interesting is how the reconstruction after katarina goes on. I've just read some informative article about the whole thing and it looks like good old Halliburton et al. once again make big money.
I'm not going to translate the whole thing, but apparently to make money in the us with public contracts, all you have to do is donate lots of money to the republican party. I don't know, but where i come from we call that corruption and I always thought most civilised countries have laws against that.
If they really think that is how a state is supposed to work, i guess its a good idea to keep the governemnt as small and powerless as possible.