Thread: Remember moi?
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2008, 19:36   #11
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Remember moi?

KaosTrigX! Oh, how I've missed you. The good times, the bad times, the times I forget - all beautifully formed memories in my mind. Because of you, I am now suffused with the opulence of existence. Praise! Praise!

You may like to know that because we're a bunch of curmudgeonly ****ers a large number of poster no longer entertain general discussions anymore. I am sure you - sure a bright star in a pool of dark - are more than welcome though.

Shit Achilles, does this mean I've turned into TomKat? I once claimed he wanted to have sex with himself; is this karma?
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote