View Single Post
Unread 18 Dec 2007, 15:24   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: brave man died along whit the time we had the time all of it

To be clear, it's what I said in PM.

Since Bbud2 has waived his right to privacy in this matter, I'm going to post the entire content of the PM that I sent him rather than just what he's copied here. For those wondering, the post that I mentioned came from this thread, a recruitment thread on AR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
What were you thinking with this post?!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
please to meet you ....
think you can survive me?

http://www.yatahonga.com/image-reve,...ces,33214.html

In addition, you've been posting a lot of terrible spammy posts recently. You've stopped using a spell-checker as was requested. I delete several posts every day by you because they are completely irrelevant.

I have been besieged by calls from other users to ban you. I don't want to do that. However, my patience is now wearing thin and I shall have to ask you to fulfil a list of requirements.

1) All posts to be on-topic and relevant to the active discussions in the thread that they're in.

2) No mention of lokken or anyone/anything else from the days of BlueTuba. Everyone is sick of it and no-one cares.

3) Spell-check all of your posts to try to make them understandable. I realise that English may not be your first language but this is an English-language forum. Many other users here do not have English as their native language, yet manage fine. If the only way for you to produce understandable posts is for someone who speaks fluent English to read them first, then do that.

If you cannot do these things then I shall have to ban you. It is unfortunate, but this is the result of your posting.

furball

Bbud2, you started posting at the end of October. Since mid-November, I've had calls to ban you. People can't stand your posting because it's incomprehensible. I have been almost the only person who has said not to ban you. I've tried to give you chance after chance in the hope that you'll improve your posting. I delete posts of yours every day without complaint, in the hope that you'll get the idea. Evidently you haven't.

The PM I sent to you today wasn't funny because it wasn't supposed to be funny. It was the result of growing frustrations with you and your posting, for the reasons I listed in the PM. We're all sick of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbud2
burn in heel you jack ass , i do not like to be directly spoken unless you say hi how are you , defence attack , retal .

So this is how I'm repaid. So that's it. I'm done. And so are you.