Thread: Consumer Query
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 01:42   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Consumer Query

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Edit: oh were you being sarcastic? it went over my head
Probably not, I'm a bit like that with some things. I like the fact that with email it's recorded (who received it, when it was received, you can search back and all that) and as I have no memory I assume everyone else is too. I'm so socially retarded that I rarely use the phone for personal calls to chat with people.

But you're right - it's quite obvious that telephone calls work better in a lot of cases, especially with small firms and situations like this, or when you're trying to get a particular argument across. Nothing worse than a long email chain where no-one really understands what is being discussed.

However, I'm one of those dreadful human beings that talks to people on the phone and then (on occassions) indirectly summarises the conversation to them in an email to, using some pathetic and transparent pretext like "I'm emailing to make sure I read out my x details correctly". Worse still giving them an (informal) time driven target to work towards ("I look forward to speaking to you on x to hear the resolution").

At every stage in this process I can't help but think how I'm dragging the average level of awesomeness in the universe by merely existing.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote