Thread: Consumer Query
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 17:57   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Consumer Query

My camera stopped working properly a week or so ago. The lens wouldn't extend, which meant it couldn't turn on.

I took it to Jessops and my warranty had expired by 3 weeks. They said that they'd send it off to Nikon anyway, to see if they would do anything. They said that chances are that Nikon would fix it anyway, as it was only 3 weeks after warranty and they're nice like that.

Sorry to ask the obvious, but instead of posting here, why don't you just phone them up and ask them? There is a number there to contact them, and they're open 9am-6pm!