Thread: The Console War
View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2007, 18:06   #4
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Console War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The Wii will continue to do well for a little while longer as a novelty / party game type device. In the same way the PS1 appealed (for whatever reason) to a new bunch of people who hadn't been interested in gaming, so has the Wii (albeit in a different way). I don't like the Wii at all, but I suspect Nintendo has done enough for the console to be remembered as a reasonable success.
The succes of the Wii depends totally on 3rd party developers and the way they use the Wii remote to play their game.
Nintendo has shown the way with Wii sports & Zelda, but besides those 2 games I haven't really seen much good Wii games...
Worst of them has to be Far Cry: Vengeance though, very sad to see a good game like far cry on pc be linked to a piece of crap like that. Splinter Cell also didn't look vry good on the Wii.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote