View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 23:33   #18
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why I hate F-Crew.

Oh jesus what a kerfuffle.

pig has some valid points, in some places he is wrong but I can certainly see where he's coming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadreth
Your imagining some type of martyr mentality when in fact their isn't.
Sadly, wrong. Try re-reading wakey's AD posts for the last 2-3 years and you'll see where I'm coming from. He will, of course, disagree, but that won't really be a surprise will it

Onto my next point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
- F-Crew don't train.
This isn't really true. What they do is teach people the ropes of the game, a job that not everyone is willing to do.

However, where I disagree with F-Crew's leaders is their reaction to people leaving. They (F-Crew) may be willing to play the game without aiming for victory, but not everyone wants to play in the same way. F-Crew certainly don't train people in the more complicated attacking styles favoured by the 'elite' alliances.