View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2017, 11:07   #82
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Kai's Rd 73 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post
Those stats doesn't address a fundamental issue that need to be addressed if they go live; the races lore.

Xan and Zik doesn't get the bonus Terran and Cath get in terms of construction/research/salvage/armor because they relied on the fact that they were the only races with stealth and steal ships. This cannot go live without those issues being fixed.

Although you seem to have relatively balanced the armor and E/R across the board at quick glance, it doesn't address the other issues.

I hope you do keep those stats but for another round and take the round to tweak them though. They have potential but they have serious issues atm.
Yeah I completely agree about the race advantages, I know Jintao asked earlier here for suggestion on it. No one has replied though. I think leveling the rp/cp (maybe a descrepency of say 5 either way ie. Cat 110 RP/90 CP, Terran 90 RP/110 CP, ZIK 105/95, XAN 95/105) This would be more even a setup and provide no super advantage to any team but still allow you to have a style of play. As for bonuses I would probably give Ter 10% con cost reduction, Cat 10% Research boost, Xan 8% Production Cost reduction and Zik 10% higher stealth/alert. And that's all and level the start-ups cp/rp across the field.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote