View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2017, 19:01   #65
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all
Re: Kai's Rd 73 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Why prevent cheaters my gimping a good idea to curtail them?

No matter what the stats are someone will find a way to cheat at PA, as you found out sadly last round. I think my stars are fine. If we really wanted to get nitty gritty then the fact that all races can steal pods gives a higher chance of people getting the pods they want. Which will lessen any arranged disadvantage
Ofcourse there are a lot of ways to cheat, and some will try other ways too, but this pod farming is something special. A Terran Fi fleet without fi pods has a very different power than a Terran Fi fleet with pods, while the pods itself are only a few k in value.
So an alliance that is ok with cheating, can go half terran half xan fi, not tag up yet, have the xan fi hit the Terrans, lose a few pods, tag up and be set for the full round with a Fi attack strat.
This is true for Fi but also for most other classes. You've set up your set so each race can steal useful ships, which is all nice and good, but also so that they need to steal pods to make that class an attack class. Which is why this set is different from most other sets and why its such a cheat friendly set.

And I just don't understand why you want to take this risk and don't just add the third pods for each race.
Then you can still steal useful ships with your own stealship , but stealing pods wont be vital to using a certain shipclass for attacking.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote